The Men's Barbour Cullen Waxed Jacket has been crafted from 100% waxed cotton outer, finished with Oban wax to give a slightly suede effect and a matte finish, offering you a stylish twist on classic waxed jackets. This jacket also has a tailored style ideal for finishing off your smart, casual look; the cord collar adds style and wearability. There is also the added attention to detail with the zip through front with a button up storm flap for a clean look when fastened. This jacket also features the front patch pockets and slanted hand warmer pockets for added protect from those colder winter days. The shoulder patches have been inspired by self fabric shooting patches found on classic shooting jackets. Finished off with Barbour branded poppers, contrasting buttons and Barbour embroidered to the pocket flap subtle branding and added style and wearability. This stylish jacket is ideal for carrying you through the upcoming colder days this season.
- 8oz Oban, 100% Waxed Cotton outer
- 2oz Nylon, 100% Polyamide 4" Boxed quilt 50gm 100% Polyester wadding
- 2oz Nylon, 100% Polyamide, Un-Quilted in sleeve linings
- Back neck buggy 100% Wool Tweed & Corduroy inner facings
- 29" - 32.5" | 73cm's - 83cm's