Barbour Men's Stockman Waxed Coat is a distinctive style that evolved in New Zealand, where they know a thing or two about endurance riding in wet weather! But it's equally effective for watching professionals do it at Bangor or Punchestown in typical National Hunt weather.
By 1912 a significant business had been established providing garments designed to cope with the rigours of life 'Down Under', all assured by Barbour's famous 'Safeguard' guarantee of satisfaction. Empire builders, explorers, engineers, stockmen and drovers relied on Barbour for their weather and terrain protection knowing that nothing else was equal to the task.
- Classic Collection
- Heavyweight waxed cotton
- Heritage check lining
- Storm cape
- Elbow patches
- Barbour branded patch at back centre
- Corduroy collar, studded for optional hood
- Two large patch pockets with flaps
- Press-studded adjustable fantail and leg straps
- Studded wrist adjuster tabs
- Compatible with Stockman Hood
- Not compatible with jacket liners
- Length:50-54ins | 99-137cm
- Chest Tolerance: 10ins | 25cm