The men's Barbour Termon Wax jacket sees stylish features injected into a casual shorter style to offer an off duty piece that oozes style. It will keep you extra cosy thanks to the polyester wadding and oversized fleece collar that not only looks good, but can be buttoned up to offer a cosy neckwarmer on chilly days, revealing a flash of classic tweed on the under collar. Two placket pockets are incredibly useful for storing any small bits and bobs you need to hand, whilst also included is a moleskin side entrance to keep hands toasty. The classic olive hue is synonymous with the iconic Barbour brand and versatile enough to be worn over many ensembles. Lined with quilted tartan, it looks stylish worn open over a simple casual look for an extra touch of colour.
- 6oz Sylkoil, 100% Waxed Cotton outer
- 100% Polyester Large scale Barbour tartan print, 10cm's Baffle 100gm 100% Polyester wadding on inner lining
- 2oz Nylon, 100% Polyamide 70gm 100% Polyester wadding in sleeves
- Fleece trim on top collar, 70% Polyester 30% Acrylic
- 25.5" - 27.5" | 66.4cm's - 70cm's